Blue.cloud Continues 2021 Momentum in Q2 with Accelerated Growth, Key Partnerships
Cloud-only transformation company adds multiple Fortune 1000 clients, grows 200% YoY
Blue.cloud, the cloud-only digital transformation company, today announced accelerated momentum for Q2 2021, and expectations of continued high growth in Q3 with projections far above initial expectations. Since the beginning of Q2, Blue.cloud has grown its partnerships with leading cloud providers, expanded its AI capabilities, appointed industry leaders to its Sales and Delivery teams, and added multiple Fortune 1000 companies to its client roster. The company experienced 200% growth year-over-year as of June 2021, and expects the trend to continue based on a burgeoning pipeline of Fortune 1000 prospects and new clients.
Blue.cloud's success in 2021 is due in large part to escalating demand for digital transformation and cloud data and analytics across the company’s client base.
“As we anticipated, the escalating cloud re-platformization led to unprecedented Q2 growth for Blue.cloud,” said Kerem Koca, co-Founder and co-CEO of Blue.cloud. “Our entire company is focused on flawlessly serving our clients, and we’re continuing to build the strongest, most capable team in the industry, which is a key component of what makes us a strong company.”
Key Business Highlights
Blue.cloud has hit significant milestones in 2021. In addition to those achieved in Q1, there were numerous milestones in Q2:
- Blue.cloud's run rate hit approximately $23.5 million at the end of Q2, compared to approximately $7.5 million for the same period in 2020 — a 200%+ increase year-over-year.
- Blue.cloud forged a partnership with DataRobot to expand the AI capabilities of its platform and deliver predictive business insights to clients.
- Blue.cloud completed Snowflake’s Partner Development Program, achieving “Select” tier services partner status in May, further strengthening the sales and delivery teams’ depth of knowledge and awareness of upcoming features for Snowflake.
- Blue.cloud achieved Gold Certified Partner status with Microsoft’s Azure Service Partners program.
- Blue.cloud is seeing increasing demand from key vertical sectors including financial services.
Team Growth and Expansion
Blue.cloud's headcount has grown about 100% year-over-year across all geographies and functions. The company continues to expand its world-class team globally, adding key leadership positions in Q2.
Notably, Blue.cloud appointed Sampathkumar (Sampath) Raghava as Executive Vice President, Sales, a new strategic leadership role designed to transform the sales organization and prepare the company for its next level of growth and market expansion. Coming to Blue.cloud from Cognizant, a business consulting firm specializing in data and AI, Raghava brings extensive expertise in expanding client relationships, and designing and executing on digital transformation strategies and initiatives.
"By strengthening our global team with seasoned leaders such as EVP of Sales, Sampath Raghava, and EVP of Corporate Development, Brian Alvarez along with focusing on expanding partnerships with key cloud platforms such as Snowflake, ThoughtSpot and Microsoft Azure, we’re strategically positioned to scale along with increasing demand from our clients,” said Praveen Ramineni, co-Founder and co-CEO. “We are gaining tremendous momentum as a growing number of Fortune 1000 companies express their priority for digital transformation as we head into Q3 of 2021.”