BlueCloud Announces Accelerated Q1 Growth Driven by Escalating Demand for Digital Transformation Solutions
- Cloud-only digital transformation company hits a run rate of $42 million in Q1 2022, growing 120% YoY
- Receives growth investment at $100M+ valuation from Hudson Hill Capital and expands AI implementation capabilities
BlueCloud, a global leader in cloud-only digital transformation, today announced significant growth during Q1 2022, achieving previous expectations, and expects continued growth during Q2 2022.
In 2022, BlueCloud announced major milestones including expanding artificial intelligence capabilities providing business insights to clients, declared data science – including AI and machine learning (“ML”) – a core service, continued investment in its partnerships with leading cloud data providers, and addition of multiple key accounts to its client roster. BlueCloud's continued success is driven by the high demand for digital transformation within large enterprises and in particular, data services within the cloud space.
“As the demand for enterprise digital transformation increases, it is clear that our explosive growth in 2021 was just the beginning,” said Kerem Koca, co-Founder and co-CEO of BlueCloud. “The company’s consistent quarterly momentum is a direct result of BlueCloud’s investments in strategic growth initiatives to expand our implementation capabilities, key partnerships in the cloud data space, and onboarding senior level tech talent. We are excited to continue serving our existing client roster of Fortune 1000 companies and becoming an implementation partner for enterprises in search of deep data insights to drastically improve business applications”
With a data-driven approach to digital transformation and consulting services, BlueCloud specializes in implementing modern cloud data technologies and analytics solutions by leveraging next-generation technologies and a world class team of IT leaders to transform how enterprises operate and compete in the marketplace. BlueCloud has deep technology skills that enable key business processes across industries to deliver cloud transformation solutions that impact growth and differentiated customer experience for clients.
Key Business Highlights
BlueCloud achieved significant growth milestones in Q1 2022, including:
- Hitting a run-rate of $42 million at the end of Q1, compared to approximately $20 million for the same period in 2021 — a 120% increase year-over-year
- Receiving a growth investment and $100M+ valuation from private equity firm, Hudson Hill Capital
- Expanding artificial intelligence capabilities to implement advanced predictive solutions and bringing real-time analytics to several Fortune 500 clients
- Adding multiple Fortune 500 enterprises to its client roster
- Observing increased demand from key vertical sectors including financial services, insurance, and compliance
“For Q1 2022, we achieved consistent quarter-over-quarter growth and improved profit margin as we work towards moving beyond $80M run-rate by end of year,” commented BlueCloud Chief Financial Officer, Brian Alvarez. "We’re excited for expected growth in the second quarter as we continue to make investments in people, process, and systems to better analyze our business and serve clients."